Join our Skateboard instruction program! CLICK HERE FOR WAIVER
Classes of an hour-long given every week on Wednesdays and Fridays. From beginners to advanced, ages 4+.
Our classes are divided into convenient groups (1-5 students per group) based on skill level and age. The equipment will be provided free of charge (helmet, pads, skateboard) to ensure a safe experience.
NOTE: Annual registration fee is NOT included in the price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I do after purchasing your lessons?
Please call us at 407-650-8171 to complete registration.
2. How many lessons are there in the monthly package?
Our skate lesson package includes 4 lessons.
3. Do lessons expire?
Yes, once the initial lesson is taken, the remaining 3 must be taken within the next 3 weeks.
4. I will not make it to my lesson this week. What should I do?
Please call us prior to your lesson to let us know. Make-ups for missed lessons are available if notice is given in advance.
5. How do I schedule a make up for a missed lesson?
Please call us at 407-650-8171 to schedule a make-up lesson.
6. Can I take more than one lesson a week and be done with my 4 lessons faster?
Yes, however, this is subject to availability.
7. Do open skate sessions expire?
Yes, they are limited to one open skate session per week and expire if they are not used in the same week of your lesson.
8. Can someone else use my open skate sessions?
Open skate sessions are provided free of charge to the students so they can practice what they have been learning. For this reason, they are meant to be used by the student only.
Note: Open skate sessions are included in the monthly subscription only.
9. Is the equipment rental provided for both my lesson and open skate session?
Yes, knee/elbow pads; wrist guards; helmet and the skateboard are provided free of charge.